ASL's Interactiv webinars
Discover from your sofa, different facets of Lake Geneva on the last Monday of each month through an interactive interview with a specialist in the field
The ASL webinars take place 4 to 6 times a year at 7 p.m. for approximately one hour. These seminars take the form of interactive and dynamic interviews with the guest specialist. All moderated by ASL.
The objective is to create a privileged contact with an expert in the area covered, allowing you to ask them questions, share your opinions, or even stimulate debate between the participants from your sofa.
And what’s more, it’s free!
Webinars to come
- February 13, 2023: Lake Geneva with Walter WILDI, former Director of the F.-A Forel Institute of the University of Geneva
- Nanomaterials: a new threat for Lake Geneva? with Serge STOLL, teacher and researcher at the University of Geneva (07.11.2022)
- The ecosystem services of Lake Geneva with Jean-Marcel DORIOZ, Vice-president of the ASL (10.10.2022)
- Lake Geneva through art and literature with Raphaëlle Juge, Biologist (02.05.2022)
- The Latin boats with Christian REYMOND, Passionate (28.03.2022)
- Fish migration with Amandine PILLONEL, Scientific collaborator at the Maison de la Rivière (29.11.2021)
- Sub-lacustrine forests with Pascal MULATTIERI, Biologist and professional diver (06.09.2021)
- Microplastics in Lake Geneva with Dr. Julien BOUCHER, Environmental Engineer (28.06.2021)
- Lemanic soil with Jean-Marcel DORIOZ, Vice-president of the ASL (31.05.2021)
- Lake avifauna with Laurent Valloton Biologist, Ornithologist (26.04.2021)
- The webinars last approximately one hour, including questions.
- The webinars will take place on the last Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m.
- The webinars will be conducted using the ZOOM app.
- Registration is required for each webinar using the form below.
- The webinars are also streamed live on social media.
Registration form for the next webinar on February 13, 2023: "Geneva Lake" with Walter WILDI, geologist
Nanomaterials: New threat to Lake Geneva, with Serge Stoll
The Fish Migration, with Amandine Pillonel
Lake birdlife, with Laurent Vallotton
Eecosystem services, with Jean-Marcel Dorioz
Sub-lacustrine forests, with Pascal Mulattieri
Lake Geneva through art and litterature, with Raphaëlle Juge
Microplastics in Lake Geneva, with Julien Boucher
Latin boats, with Christian Reymond
Lemanic soil, with Jean-Marcel Dorioz
Photo : Kai Taimsalu